Sunday 14 November 2021

Ombre Hand-Penned Petals

 Hi there it's a rainy weekend here in Melbourne - perfect for crafting! 

This card was inspired by the colours at Global Design Project.


I couldn't find an ink or marker to match this shade of pink, so resorted to using Pan Pastel and also used it for the mint on the background. The blue was lightly sponged with Distress Oxide Faded Jeans. 

The flowers were coloured with the PP and Zig Markers.  I added some blue rhinestones for a bit of sparkle.

Stamps: Stampin Up Hand-Penned Petals
Dies: Stampin Up Hand-Penned Petals; MFT Stitched Oval Scallop Frame

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-






                                         Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                





8 comments:

  1. Pretty card I love the Ombre strips. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers and a fantastic way to use these colors on the background strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour combination and such a beautiful card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, I love how you have used those strips. Very effective and gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful Ombre panels and floral card, Jenny. I love rainy days for crafting too:-) TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Jenny - such soft colours and they lend themselves to this delicate image and card. Love your background strips and how you have coloured them
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love how you've used the paper strips.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete