Monday 15 November 2021

Aother Year Wiser

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I had a bit of inky fun with this card...

I made a stencil monoprint using Karin Markers, Nuvo Shimmer Powder and Brushos. I also made a smooshed background while I had everything there and stamped the owl on this as well as die-cutting the sentiment for inside the card. 
Stencil and stamps from STAMPlorations
The stamp, called Big Owl was designed by my talented friend Shirley.


I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-







                                                 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                


10 comments:

  1. Fun creative card. Great colors and image. thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! That stencil is perfect for our LEAVES challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the stencil, such pretty colors too. Great card for our leaves challenge! Thanks for joining in at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious colours and a great effect from the fun technique Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colors, Jenny! So perfect for Fall and this wise old owl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a beautiful card, Jenny. I love your background and the beautiful owl.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and fabulous card Jenny - love the colours and the fact that you mono-printed the stencil.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card thanks so much for joining our fall November theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That monoprint background is stunning! Such a great card. Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply stunning! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations' Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete