Tuesday 9 November 2021

Tuesday Trio

Hi again. I'm sharing another collection of cards which will hopefully brighten your day. 

 

I had fun colouring these cute critters with Daniel Smith Watercolours on Arches 300gsm Cold Pressed Watercolour Paper. The background was dry embossed, but left white for a more CAS look. 
Stamps: Craft Consortium Forest Friends; Altenew Thinking of You
EF: Stampin Up

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:-



************************************

I found this gorgeous Sausage Dog wrapping paper and couldn't resist using it on a card. The background was made with an old wood-mount stamp. I then stamped the balloon and hat to make the dog more festive. 

I'm sharing this card at the following:-



**********************************************


This was my first attempt at making a Gatefold card with a Poppystamps die set. I'm not sure whether I like the bold colours, but I was using old coloured cardstock from my stash. 
I coloured the butterfly and foliage to match.
Stamps: Penny Black Butterfly Garden
Dies: Poppystamp.

I'm sharing this card at the following:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)










10 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic, Jenny! I love the adorable forest critters and how they pop against the white background. Beautiful embossing folder and coloring on the images. Thank you for sharing your creation with us for our Double D, "Walk in the Woods" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are beautifully created cards, of course I love your critters in the first one as I have those stamps too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenny your cards are all just fabulous but love the critters on that white background. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘A Walk in the Woods’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three wonderful cards that definitely have brightened my day! Great work Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely trio of cards Jenny! Although, I adore dachshunds so that card really stood out for me. It is cool to read that it was wrapping paper. I love seeing you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely trio! Love all of them! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday! It was a great idea to use the dachshund from a wrapping paper! It makes an awesome birthday card with the balloon and the party hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's amazing and so fun with a balloon tied to his tail. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha your sausage dog card is funny! I love it :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dog is so cute! Also love that balloon tied to his tail! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my your first card is just the sweetest, Congrats on the Double D challenge.
    Your last card is just gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete