Saturday 6 November 2021

Inspired by a few challenges

 I Today I am sharing a few cards which were inspired by a few of my fave challenges...


I love this Flowering Gum stamp from Paper Rose Studio. I'm on a bit of an Australiana kick at the moment. I picked up the Koala stamp at a local market and had to mask off a bit of foliage. 
The foliage was coloured with Karin Markers and the Koala with Zig Markers.  

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-






***************************************
The theme at Gina K is 'critters'. I'm not sure if insects count as critters, but Iad fun making this card. 

The leaves were stamped with Karin Markers. The Ladybug (Ladybird) was coloured with Zigs and glossy accents was added to wings. 

Stamps: Gina K Beautiful Wings, Autumn Silhouettes, Spring Tulips

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-






*************************************
Another Australian themed card...
The flowers were coloured with Zig and Karin Markers.  The background patterned paper from Papertrey Ink has been. coveted in my stash for awhile. 
Stamps: Paper Rose Studio Kangaroo Paw


I'm sharing at the following challenges:-



**************************************************

I used a dark brown textured cardstock for the card base. The wreath was coloured with Copic Markers and the Hedgie was coloured with Zigs. 
Die: Poppy Stamps Adrianna Wreath' Hedgehog
Stamp: MFT Deer Friends


I'm sharing at the following challenges:-


************************************************

The leaves were stamped with Distress Oxides and Karin Markers. 
Stamps: Altenew 'Wallpaper Art', Halftone circle


I'm sharing at the following challenges:-




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)












17 comments:

  1. You have spoilt us today with all your posts and fabulous cards. Tons of inspiration, such a lot of creativity and cuteness.....Thankyou Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous collection of your card designs. Thanks for including Freshly Made Sketches as part of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super Animal themes masculine card for Allsorts, many thanks for joining us this week. All you other cards are beautiful as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for joining in our Boys to Men challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You've been busy my friend! Such a wonderful array of designs! My very favorite it that brightly colored wreath against the dark background! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your lady bug card!! Bright green with that pop of red...perfection!!Thanks for playing along with our "leaves" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did such a wonderful job at creating cards using the theme - leaves. All the coloring job are awesome. Thank you for playing with us at C4G

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful set of cards! All so unique and such wonderful colors. I came over from FMS because I love the delicate flowers framed in the circle. The strip of burlap is the perfect accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful collection of cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All cards are so fabulous and beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your style. The hedgehog card with the black background simply pops! Really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Poppystamps blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card with the "lucky" ladybugs sitting upon the fresh green "Leaves". I like it! Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mix of card designs! I always love a good wreath card especially when paired with a cutie hedgehog! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppsytamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What clever little critters for Gina's challenge ... love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great bunch of cards that really show off your versatility. I love the shiny nose on the koala, the little lady bugs on the leaves and all the bold color you added - especially the way you colored the die cuts on the last one. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colorful wreath against the dark black background. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The little hedgehog one is my favorite! Thank you for playing along with the Poppystamps challenge, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete