Sunday 21 November 2021

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (NOV THEME )

 Hi there Crafty Friends. It's time for the 3rd challenge of the November at 52CCT with Gill  as our host.  She wants us to include 'FAIRY LIGHTS' on our Christmas cards.   I knew right away which stamp set to use:)


I stamped the dog on watercolour paper, coloured with Zigs and then die-cut. Next I stamped and coloured the extra of fairy lights. The string was is from a Memory Box die-set with bells, which I trimmed off. Then I mounted the dog with dimensional tape over the sentiment. I added Glossy Accents to the dogs nose and Wink of Stella to the lights.
Stamps: MFT Happy Pawlidays. 
Dies: MFT Sentiment; Memory Box String of Bells


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!
I am also sharing my card at the following challenges:-





 


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







8 comments:

  1. This little guy is adorable all wrapped up in the Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. That little dog in the middle is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how cut is this! Lovely image very well coloured and put together, thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you in the gallery at we love stamping with this little beauty. Thanks for joining us xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. trop adorable Jenny, il est chou celui la, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very sweet Jenny, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I absolutely love your card that image is so adorable, I love the colours, lights and your colouring thank you for joining our challenge this month at WE LOVE STAMPING
    hug
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a super cute card, the image really pops!


    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete