Wednesday 17 November 2021

CAS COLOURS & SKETCHES #446 COLOUR

Hi There! Another Tuesday has rolled around, which means it's time for another challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. It's a Colour Challenge and Joanne, our Host this month has chosen a beautiful colour combo.  



I stamped an silver embossed the background Harlequin pattern, which is really shiny an d pretty IRL. 
The flower dies were coloured with Zig Markers and a touch of Nuvo Shimmer Powder. 
I used the same Zig Marker to stamp the sentiment and I added a die-cut glittery silver bow and rhinestone to finish. 

Stamp: Kaisercraft background; Stamplorations Carved Flowers
Dies: Alexandra Renke Cornflower



I would love for you to visit our blog to see what the rest of the team have created and will feel inspired to join us in the challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







4 comments:

  1. I love those flowers against the embossed silver background Jenny. Such a pretty card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Jenny! I love this die cut and it looks so pretty on the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny that embossed background is a real wow and makes that beautiful diecut flower pop - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, that pop of fuchsia pink against the background looks wonderful and what genius to repeat it with that lovely sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete