Tuesday 23 November 2021

Simplicity

Hello there! 
When I saw the quote at Time Out Challenge, I new I had the perfect sentiment stamp. I decided to pair it with a gorgeous floral stamp and thought gold, black and white would be elegant. 


Yes this card was so simple to make! I stamped the image and sentiment with Delicata Gold ink. 
I die-cut the flower with the co-ordinating die and then die-cut the border., mounting it on a white card base. 
Stamps: Stampin Up Nature's Harvest; Stampers Anonymous Perspective
Dies:  Stampin Up Nature's Harvest; Spellbinders Venise Lace Hemstitch Die

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





 

4 comments:

  1. Striking and very beautiful Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Jenny - love how you have interpreted the challenge
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful, and I love your color and design. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good that your text fits the challenge quote so well! And I love the white on black! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete