Wednesday 24 November 2021

CAS COLOURS & SKETCHES #447 SKETCH

Hi there!  It's time for another CAS Colours & Sketches challenge!

Our host Joanne has given us a fabulous sketch, in fact this has been my favourite layout throughout this year, so I am very happy! 


I decided to keep my card extra CAS, by using a die to emboss a background. Then I added the gorgeous Crocus die-cuts, coloured with Zig markers. 
Stamp: SSS Friendly Flowers
Dies: MFT Piestra; Alexandra Renke Crocus


I would love for you to visit our blog to see what the rest of the team have created and will feel inspired to join us in the challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




5 comments:

  1. CAS and beautiful and thank you for the smile Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic CAS sketch and your embossing and colored die cuts are perfect and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving a message on this one as it is my favourite card of the last few days. Keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pretty watercoloured flowers look fabulous against the die embossed background Jenny - I love it! Glad you liked my sketch this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with the embossed background and your beautiful flowers Jenny! Perfect CAS design! xx

    ReplyDelete