Saturday 27 November 2021

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (NOV TECHNIQUE)

It's the last 52 CCT challenge for November and our host Gill wants to use the  stamping'KISSING TECHNIQUE'.


I used a fantastic cling Christmas tree stamp and a polymer background woodgrain stamp for the 'Kissing Technique'. Next I used the '2nd Generation Technique' to stamp the background trees.

Stamp: Memory Box Christmas Tree; Avery Elle Sentiment
Die: Impression Obsession Trio of Deers
Embossing Folder: SU Falling Snow


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-





                                         Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                              



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Jenny. I love your background trees.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe scène Jenny, élégante et charmante, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning winter scene. Love the embossing and dimension. The silhouette deer looks awesome. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Trees" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenny this is such an awesome card! Love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Trees’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome texture on the tree that's been kissed! Love that stately stag that's gazing at it. I think he likes it too!

    ReplyDelete