Sunday 21 November 2021

Pink Robin Christmas

 Hi there. Just sharing a card inspired by the sketch at this week's Global Design project.

I choose to make my Robin pink instead of red to match these gorgeous Aussie themed papers. 
I found some really cute pics of Pink Robins on the internet. 
I coloured the bird with Daniel Smith Watercolours and fussy-cut. I added a touch of purple to the image too.
Stamps: Stampin Up Etched in Nature, Creative Expressions sentiment.


Native to the forests of southeastern Australia

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)








5 comments:

  1. Eye catching design and paper and what a stunning bird (in real life too) Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful robin and a perfect match for these pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, a fabulous card and love your little Aussie Robin, I picked up some Aussie papers in Spotlight, Jocelyn Proust if I've spelt that right. Fabulous for sending overseas. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that pink breasted bird is incredible, love your card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jenny! I LOVE your pretty, pink robin! Gorgeous placed with the beautiful designer paper! xx

    ReplyDelete