Tuesday 9 November 2021

Girl Gnome

 Hi there. Just as quick post. 


The optional twist at AAA Cards Challenge is Gnome.  The only Gnome stamp set I own is the Apple Blossom, which I've used a lot. Hover, I've never used the Girl Gnome as I've found it a bit challenging due to it being a solid stamp. But I decided to try again and this is the result...


I stamped the whole image with light pink and then went over the hair with a Sepia Copic pen. Next I coloured the hair, shoes, dress and face with Copic markers. I then added highlights with a pink Fineliner.
The sentiment was stamped with Karin Markers. 
Stamp: Apple Blossom Gnome


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



3 comments:

  1. How lovely to see a lady gnome for a change. Fab card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete