Saturday 6 November 2021

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE NOVEMBER '21

 Well hello there! It's the first Saturday of the month, so we have a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. 

This month our theme is 'ANYTHING GOES' or the twist 'NOT a CARD'.

I'm staying with Anything Goes this month.....


I  previously posted a card using this stamp here, but I wanted to get a completely different look, so I stamped it wth Delicata Gold Ink. I inked the sides and splattered with Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves. I think this gives it a bit of an Autumnal vibe. 

Stamp: Penny Black Enlightened
Die: SSS


 The prize for this challenge is as always, provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented Guest Designer and the rest of the DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)









3 comments:

  1. I love your card Jen. It's amazing how much difference the ink colour makes. Loving the gold stamping!!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny - love it stamped in gold!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete