Saturday 6 November 2021

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN

 Hello there Crafty Friends! Can you believe it's November already and we'll be needing to get our Christmas cards sent out soon!  

It's the last month of challenges at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown for 2021 and Gill is our host. She's given are a fabulous sketch to get our creativity going. 


To begin I made a light wash with Distressed Oxide Tumbled Glass on the background and when dry, embossed with Falling Snow EF.  Next I stamped some tiny snowflakes.  Next I stamped, coloured and die-cut the critters. The next step was to die-cut the snowdrifts and snowflake and stamp the sentiment. 
Stamps: Hello Bluebird First Snow
Dies: Hello Bluebird First Snow; Uniquely Creative Stitched Slopes; Snowflake unknown
EF: SU Falling Snow



I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our fabulous  Design Team have created with this sketch. Looking forward to seeing your cards in the gallery:)

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


6 comments:

  1. oh c'est si mignon Jenny, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, what a fantastic and funny festive card you made :-))
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Jenny and a lovely interpretation of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... this is adorable. I love your little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Jenny. Lovely scene. Thank you for joining us ABC Christmas Challenges. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. Love the critters playing in the snow. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT xx

    ReplyDelete