Tuesday 2 November 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches #444 Colour Challenge

  Hi there Crafty Friends. It's time for a new challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches and Joanne is hosting this month. She's created a colour combo that I think is gorgeous - I hope you agree and will play along with us. 

The colours definitely made me think of Christmas, so...


I started by die-cutting the diamonds with a Tim Holtz die and splattering some gold paint.
Next I stamped and die-cut all the other elements and arranged them on my card. 
Stamps: Hello Bluebird Joy & Peace
Dies: Hello Bluebird Joy & Peace; Tim Holtz Mixed Media



I would love for you to visit our blog to see what the rest of the team have created and will feel inspired to join us in the challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


7 comments:

  1. I was hoping for lots of festive inspiration this week and your card definitely doesn't disappoint - just beautiful Jenny! I love the diecut detail and gold splatter too, the perfect backdrop for your festive holly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with Joanne's comments....I love the design layout and I love this beautiful card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely perfect for Christmas, Jenny! Love how you've used these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Jenny - that added texture of the die cut is so subtle, but adds so very much to this magnificent card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love that background and those perfect splatters xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design Jenny! LOVE your card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that diamond cut background. This card's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete