Friday 15 August 2014

Another Shape Card

I can't believe it's Friday evening - where do the weeks go! I'm experiencing a bit of a Mojo problem, even though I'm enrolled in the current OCC, I just seem to be in a slump. However, I thought it would help if I made another card using my Silhouette for Virginia's View Challenge, where the theme is shaped cards.




The paper is mostly from Simple Stories 'Fabulous'  6 x 6 pad and a few other scraps thrown in. I inked all the edges with Antique Linen distress Ink. The sentiment is computer generated.
The centre of the eyes are black rhinestones with white enamel dots (a bit wonky!).

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!! I love your owl card, Jenny! It is so bright and happy! Your use of pattern paper and Silhouette are superb! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Shape Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete