Wednesday 6 August 2014

Stretch your Stamps 2 OCC - Homework Day 2

I've had a very busy day today. I made this card this morning and then took my niece (from the UK) shopping at Chadstone , our biggest shopping centre. I bought lots of things, including some crafty stuff and then when I arrived there were 3 parcels at the door! One of those parcels was from Ellen Hutson and another one from Winnie & Walter.  I think I'm going to have some fun!

This card is inspired by Jennifer McGuire's video on Day 2 of the OCC Stretch your Stamps 2, using a background stamp and Perfect Pearls. I actually used Pearl-ex powder. It's a duo colour, which means you can see different colours in different light.


The background stamp is from Hero Arts and I've also stamped the Friendship script on the backing card inside the butterfly window.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. 
I'm entering this in the Simon Wednesday Challenge - the theme is Anything Goes.

ETA: I am entering this card in the Simon Wednesday Challenge,
 because the theme is Make it Sparkle. This card sparkles with Pearl ex and sequins.


5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty :) lovely effect with duo color shimmer pearl powder !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! The colours of perfect pearls you've used are beautiful :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny - love the duo colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get an A+ for your homework assignment, Jenny, love how the pearl-ex looks! I also really like the text inside the butterfly cut-out, beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete