Monday 4 August 2014

Watercolour with Mama Elephant

Hi there and Happy Monday! Well I know that Monday can be less happy for a lot of people as it's the beginning of the working week, but I'm lucky enough to be at home and I love the peace and quiet which is very conducive to creating.

I have created this card for the Mama Elephant august challenge - the theme is Watercolour and Birthdays.




The flower images are from the Lovely Mums set and this is the first timeI've inked them up.
I had a bit of a mishap when I peeled one of the stamps off, it broke in 1/2, but I could still use it thank goodness - never done that before!
I've used distress inks for the watercolour.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) lovely colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images and beautifully watercolored!! Love the musical notes in the background. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design, love those flowers! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete