Saturday 23 August 2014

Case Study Celebrations Continue

It's the third week of 4th Anniversary celebrations at Case Study Challenge. There's another blog hop and we get to case one of the participants of the hop. I have chosen Julie Ebersole's card and her card is a case of Aga's card! I seriously can't get over the talent in these blog hops and want to case every single one!

Spring is in the air , here in Melbourne, so that was the other reason I chose this card. Oh and also because I can't resist black & white with a splash of colour!




I have used Lovely Mum's from Mama Elephant, because I though it would look good to have one solid image and one outline image. The sentiment is from Casual Friday. I added some washi tape to the edge and mounted the panel with foam on the base card.




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Brillaint CASEing ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great contrast between the solid bloom and the outline shape, Jenny ... love the touch of colour from the splatters! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the contrast between the solid bloom & outline too, Jenny. The splashes of yellow ar perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Washi on the side! It adds even more interest to this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great case of Julie's card. Mmm, splatters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the drama of a B&W card - the pop of yellow is fab!

    ReplyDelete