Monday 25 August 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge

 Good morning! After a week of the hint of Spring, it's a drizzly, chilly morning here in Melbourne.. That doesn't worry me though, because it gives me the excuse to play at one of my favourite challenges! The inspiration for the current Runway Inspired challenge is very elegant and great colours.





This is not what I had in mind when I first saw the inspiration, I was thinking more CAS and possibly more graphic, but then I saw the gorgeous Penny Black Botanical Notes stamp  on my desk and the rest is history!
I stamped the image with a Memento Luxe ink and clear embossed. I used Gelatos and Derwent Inktense pencils for the colouring. I used the ink pad on the base card to get a colour match.
Who said you couldn't have blue leaves!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great week.


3 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful and elegant Jenny. Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments on my blog today. Your work is SO gorgeous and I'm so happy to follow you.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue leaves are fine in my book! Love the vibrant colours and the layered butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love this collage image, and am so entranced by your transformation of it to fit the challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete