Saturday 30 August 2014

Winnie & Walter August Blog Hop


Welcome to the Winnie & Walter August release Blog Hop!
You should have arrived here from the Winnie & Walter Blog.
I'm so excited to be part of this hop because the stamps are so much fun - the possibilities are endless.

This card is made using This Awesome House. This set would be great for creating a scene, is perfect for paper piecing and would also be very useful for those who enjoy scrapbooking. I chose to leave the house as an outline with a bit of shading, so I could combine it with some bright and festive papers. The light and window in roof are added extras, so you can really decorate the house to suit your project.


I really love the graphic leaves in this set - A Tree for All Seasons. I repeatedly stamped the leaf, using Memento Luxe inks, to make my own patterned paper.


To make this card, I used Silhouette to cut the background stencil from A Tree for All Seasons cut file and then went to town sponging distress inks. I then cut 2 leaves and stamped the sentiment from the the same set.




I had an absolute ball playing with the Moonlight set. Although Halloween isn't celebrated as widely in Australia as North America,  we do still get trick or treaters in our street and my daughter loves decorating her room each season or holiday,  so I will be putting this set to great use. I think I may cover the front door with spiders! 

Now for some exciting news!!! I am so happy to be able to  give away a stamp set of the winner’s choice from  the August release. The winner will be picked randomly from those who comment on this post between August 29, 2014 at 8:00 p.m. CST until August 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CST. But wait, that's not all - the W&W blog we will be giving away the entire August Release!
August Release stamps will be available for purchase when the blog hop goes live. The
coordinating digital elements will be free with purchase for 2 weeks.

Now hop along and check out all the amazing creations from the Talent, Lyndal and Heather  the Leading Ladies. Your next stop is the amazingly, talented Heather of House Built of Cards.
If you get lost along the way, here is the list of participants:-
                                           
                                                      W&W blog - Julie & Shay
                                                      >  ME <
                                                       Heather Hoffman
                                                       Lyndal Higgins
                                                       Gayatri Murali
                                                       Heather Pulvirenti
                                                       Joni Andaya
                                                       Kelly Griglione
                                                       Laura Sterckx
                                                       Lea Lawson
                                                       Mayuri
                                                       Vanessa Menhorn

I would like to thank Julie and Shay for including me in this blog hop. They are so generous and I've had so much fun playing with Winnie & Walter stamps over the last couple of months. I'm sure you'll be seeing many more W&W creations on my blog in the future!





50 comments:

  1. Great projects. Love those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS projects Jenny - LOVE, LOVE "We are Moving" and Halloween projects especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects. I really love the Halloween tag. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your projects are amazing and love the way you coloured the tags..talk about spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeee the spooktacular card

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you have had a fun time making these Jenny. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny these are all so gorgeous, your ink blending is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards and tags! Fabulous colors... love the leaf from A Tree For All Seasons in those gorgeous fall colors, and the Halloween tag is just gorgeous with the sponged colors! Delightful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too much eye candy, I am having a sugar rush! Love you projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spooktacular is right!!! Wowzers, you really rocked these new releases!!! Your cards and tags are SO fabulous and full of wonderful things that I can't take my eyes off! Like right now typing this, I keep going back up and just seeing more and more awesome stuff you did!!! Thanks so much for being a part of this hop!! You've done an outstanding job of showcasing these marvelous new products!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome projects Jenny! Love all those beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny, your projects are wonderful. Your inking is superb! Love the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stenciled leaves card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards.First one with house is so fun and I loved the background done with stamping leaves too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! The house card is so imaginative. Love the graphic leaves. And the bg of the Halloween card is amazing! You have really worked wonders with these fabulous stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects! I love the first fall card with its colorful leaves and angled panel. Love the Halloween tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jenny! Every one is gorgeous! Love the Halloween tags, most of all... and I do get a little scary when I drink!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your whimsical house card with a nod to the Up movie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, you've been busy playing with this new release - and what a fabulous gallery of cards you've shared with us! They're all wonderfully unique and inspired. I'm especially delighted with the Halloween tags...so darn sweet!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh! I absolutely adore ALL of your projects!! The blending on the leaves and the full moon scene is AMAZING! That Halloween tag is amazing! That spider looks so real and icky!! Love that you stamped the leaf background tone-on-tone and then created a rectangle set at a "wonky" angle and jazzed it up with some brighter colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many wonderful 'fall' cards...very inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the house with the trees at the door. I'll be getting that stamp. The halloween items are darling.
    thanks for sharing some great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors on all your projects. I really like the balloons on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. love all the color on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are all so fabulous, Jenny ... I particularly love the two leaf cards ... such great graphic looks and brilliant, vibrant colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great projects! Love the color blend on the "scary" Halloween tag!

    ReplyDelete
  27. the sponged leaf background is so gorgeous! what a great idea!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am loving your spooky halloween tags and card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow!! I am loving all your projects!! The halloween tags ROCK. I also love the way you used the balloons on that house card. I am going to have to try that sometime. Fabulous, fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You've shown us lots of fun ideas for these new stamp sets, Love the 2 leafy cards especially!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW Jenny - all your cards look amazing - love them - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW wow WOW
    The cards you have created to showcase the new stamps are FABULOUS Jenny!!!
    So many wonderful designs and techniques - LOVE them ALL!!!
    Your house is AWESOME, your thankful leaves LUSCIOUS, your gratitude leaves GORGEOUS and your Halloween tags & card BOO-tiful!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such great projects!! I'm in love with both leaf cards...so colorful and fun!! And your Halloween tag is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. All of your cards are wonderful but I love the We're Moving card best.

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are all fabulous projects. I love the Halloween tag!

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh my goodness...what wonderful cards...especially love the colors on the with gratitude card

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love these cards. The fall colors are beautiful. so many great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow these are awesome! I'm really loving those tags!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love all the cards and those tags are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the leaves on that card! Tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Fabulous cards and tags girl 😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  42. I really love the leaves - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fabulous creations. Awesome paper piecing on your house and I love your tree for all seasons card. Great colours on your Halloween projects.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fantastic projects! So many - you were busy! I especially love all those Halloween projects!

    ReplyDelete
  45. how did I just now find you...great designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete