Wednesday 13 August 2014

More Case Study Celebrations

Hi there - this is a quick post as 10 minutes until the deadline for the Case Study 4th Anniversary celebrations week 1.

This time I have cased a card by jeanne Jachna - I love how she uses bright colours and layering.

I used bold colourful patterns like Jeanne and the photo frame with negative cut sentiment, the flower and butterfly.
It's fun to use designer paper again for a change! The frame was cut with the silhouette. The paper is from Heidi Swapp Favorite things. The Iris is made with a Penny Black die.






7 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Love the butterflies fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your ability to layer paper like that has me in awe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright pop of color! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how happy you made me with this CASE! I thought I scared everyone away!! LOL!!! I'm glad you took a chance mixing and matching colors and patterns - your card is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You CASE beautifully! Love Jeanne's style and absolutely love you take! Bright happy layers of loveliness everywhere I look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the card! I love the bright colors :) Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mix of bright colors, papers and layers. The stitching is awesome! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete