Saturday 2 August 2014

Casing Shari again

A very quick post as we are about to leave for our beach house at Queenscliff. Mind you, don't think of sunshine, because it was snowing near there yesterday! But anyway, I made another card for the Case Study Challenge #202. So here it is.



I've used the Penny Black poppy stamp again, but this time I used copics and pencils to colour the flower and gel pen for some hi-lights. I also used wink of stellar for some shimmer. The background was stamped with Kaisercraft script stamp and Darkroom door butterfly.
I splattered a bit of paint,  stitched a border, added the sentiment, bow and butterfly and then mounted it on a white card base. I really do love kraft! I wonder if non-crafty people like it?


6 comments:

  1. Ooh! And this one is gorgeous, too! Wow! I wonder about kraft, too. I like it, but my husband thinks it looks like cardboard (not in a good way, lol!). Have a lovely time at Queenscliff, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poppy fairly glows, Jen! Love your coloring. Always love your set-ups for photography. So impressed with the background woodgrain with the kraft card (I love it too!) Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - it's got splatters! But that's not just why I love it... the kraft, the background stamping, the stitching - all of it :) Have a great time in Queenscliff. Hope it doesn't snow again for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning! I love every detail! Thanks for joining us this week for the CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete