Friday 4 September 2020

Blue & White Christmas and CASE the Designer

 I'm back to making Christmas cards again! I'll have to send out lots this year:)


I stamped the. background stamp once with Faded Jeans DO, then with white ink slightly to the right and white embossed. 
I sponged around the sky with various blue Distress Oxide inks and spritzed liberally.  I die-cut 2 deer,  coloured one of them with the same ink and layered to show a touch of the blue.  To finish, I stamped the sentiment, framed the image and matted on a blue base card.

Stamps: Paper Rose 'Winter Trees'; Kaisercraft (sentiment)
Dies: Impression Obsession (deer); MFT (frame)

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:-


My next card was inspired by the Global Design Project...
I was inspired by the embossed background and layout.
I used Stampin Up 'Falling Snow' embossing folder.
Next I stamped , coloured with Copics and fussy cut the Papertrey ink images. 
I haven't used twine for a while and enjoyed adding it to my card. 

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-




        Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       


4 comments:

  1. Two fab Christmas cards, Jenny! Great shadowy woods scene! Love the colors of the mountains and polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est une magnifique carte Jenny, quelle scène paisible et charmante, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win! it's a beautiful card. I sent you an email today in response to your. Congrats on the win at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete