Tuesday 15 September 2020

Christmas Bells

 When I saw the colour combo at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, I thought of the Penny Black bells...


I stamped the bells with Ripe Persimmon and Dried Marigold and then when dry, I stamped again with a touch of Delicata Gold.  In real life, they look rusty.  The border and sentiment were stamped in black and then I decided some black bows and gold sequins would bling it up a bit. 
Looking at it now, I think I should have done the 'twine' in black. What do you think? 
Stamps: Penny Black Jingle Bells, Brush Cones; Mama Elephant Basic Borders

I'm sharing at. the following challenges:-




                 
   Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous use of our colors! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours from the 'rusty' pretty bells and the pop of black looks amazing. A stunner of a card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. JENNY!!! oh my gosh! is this the 3rd week in a row???? It is! You won! the color challenge at 52CCT! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome card! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete