Thursday 3 September 2020

Sketch Challenge & More Chalkboard

I haven't played in a MFT challenge for a long time, so I made a couple of cards inspired by the current sketch, which is quite unique. 

I cut 2 squares of Kaisercraft DP with an MFT die. Next I stamped and die-cut the wreath. To finish I stamped the sentiment and added a few sequins. 


Stamps & Die: MFT Spring Wreath 

This time I used the MFT die to emboss the 2 squares, and make a CAS background.  I stamped the images with Memento ink and coloured with Copic Markers. 

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-


Also, don't forget about our challenge at CAS Mix Up is embossing with dies. There are videos on the blog to help you with the technique.

Now I have another Chalkboard card to share...

I stamped the sentiment and other images and white embossed. Originally I was goping to add a cupcake, but the decided If it was me, a cocktail would be more exciting:) 
The image was coloured with pastel pencils, which is like chalk.  To finish, I sponged some white ink around the edges. 
Stamps: Just Right (sentiment); Newton's Nook 'Cocktail Mixer'; Kaisercraft (corner detail)

I'm sharing at these challenges:- 

                              Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       







 

6 comments:

  1. I love both cards using the MFT sketch, Jenny, but that second one really steals my heart with the die embossing and sweet little hedghugs! Love your chalkboard card too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three lovely makes, loving your chalkboard make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having lots of fun Jenny! All three cards are fantastic. Those adorable hedgies made me smile!:) Would love if you added that to Joanna's CAS Mix Up Embossing with Dies challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Jenny. The die embossing really keeps your lovely hedgehogs CAS. Keeping busy is the way to go. Thanks for sharing with us! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Jenny...all your cards are so beautiful. Love your die embossed squares for your 1st two cards and the creative and elegant chalkboard card design. Stay Safe and keep on Creating, my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous entry for our chalkboard challenge. A lovely design and I love the colour you chose for your cocktail, it looks very inviting! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete