Thursday 10 September 2020

More Snowy Christmas Cards

When I say the sketch at 52 Christmas Countdown, I knew it would be fun to use a gnome.


I sponged Distress Oxide and Distress Ink Faded Jeans on the background and splattered water and White Gouache.  Next I stamped the trees. The gnome was coloured with Zig Markers. 
Stamps: Penny Black Prancer; Apple Blossom Christmas Gnomes
Die: Mft Stitched Snowdrifts

I stamped the trees and coloured with with Zig Markers in various shades of green. 
Next I embossed the panel with embossing folder.  
Stamps: Kaisercraft Just Believe; Papertrey Ink 'Warm Wishes'
Die: Mft Stitched Snowdrifts
Embossing Folder: Stampin Up Falling Snow

I'm sharing these cards at the following;-






                               
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       

 

9 comments:

  1. A sweet gnome and beautiful trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sentiment and cute gnome on the first and wonderful texture and design on the second Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these two cards! The gnome is fun and the sky behind him is beautiful! As is the white on white behind the beautiful trees. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic use of sketch. these cards are wonderful. Thanks for playing at 52cct

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok this gnome card! oh my!!!!! I need to do some of these cards. your inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny you won at 52CCt again!! your card was amazing!!! congrats..contact me at scrappingnetta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two wonderful tree cards Jenny! I LOVE that sweet gnome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two amazing Christmas cards! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete