Wednesday 16 September 2020

Pretty Paper & Die-Cuts

 I very rarely use Patterned Paper on my cards these days, but I was inspired by the theme at Seize the Birthday, which is to use die-cuts, to finally use this coveted paper from Kaisercraft.


I layered the 'Happy' die-cut to give a bit of shadow. 
Dies: Paper Rose Studio Happy Stitched Border; Penny Black Butterfly
Stamp: TBA 
Designer Paper: Kaisercraft Magenta

Im sharing at the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful paper background and an eye catching card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great use of that pattern paper with the Happy die cut. Love your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely paper, well done for using it. It looks great with that bold die xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful paper, and perfectly accompanied by your die cuts. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete