Wednesday 2 September 2020

Going Round in Circles

 I have a watercolour card to share, which I thoroughly enjoyed making.



I stamped 5 circles from a very old Prima Marketing set and white embossed on Arches 300gsm smooth Watercolour paper.  I then painted a wash witrh Daniel Smith Watercolour paint, making it lighter in the outer circles. Next I stamped the PB butterfly with the DS watercolours direct to stamp and highlighting with white gel pen.  The sentiment is made with a SSS die. 

I'm sharing at these challenges:-

Going Round in Circles





Things with Wings

I'm also entering my card in the Happy Little Stampers Watercolour DT Call.


                                  
  Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       






9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh this is so pretty Jenny and the watercolouring looks fabulous. A beautiful butterfly too x. Yes you sure look like you enjoyed this one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful...the washed look of the bkg is gorgeous.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful card really caught my eye this morning over at Seize the Birthday! The circle focal point was brilliant and then your watercolored butterfly is just gorgeous too. Thanks for inspiring us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great taken on our 'Circles' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the water color background and the butterfly. They sure make for a great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks wonderful. Xxx X
    Thanks for entering it into the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is awesome! I love the soft watercolor background with the embossed circles, this is so artsy.Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a striking butterfly, love the background too on your gorgeous card, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great design with these pretty colors!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about "wings" this month!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete