Monday 7 September 2020

Brown & Pink Flowers

 There's a pretty colour combo for this month's Flower challenge, so I pulled out my Copics and gave it a try.

I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa and attempted to colour with the few markers that still had enough ink. I'm running out of everything at the moment, because I'm making so many cards and the shops are closed.  I then decided to re-stamp with Delicata Gold Ink, which gave it a lift.

Stamps: Concord & 9th Hello Lovely; Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles

I'm sharing at the follow:-








    
                             Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       



8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jenny! The gold ink really makes this already beautiful card stand out even more. Always a pleasure to have your talented work in our gallery at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tones of the pinks and browns Jenny on your beautiful card x. What a stunner of a flower bouquet stamp and the pop of gold looks fabulous x. Lets hope it won't be too long before the shops are open again for you Jenny x....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one super stunning card Jenny, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Jenny ..great colours and composition..hugs Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay .....to the shout out over at Seize the birthday Jenny with this stunner x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Jenny, I just love that this images looks so amazing fully rainbow coloured or select coloured. I have to try this now too, brilliant. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete