Tuesday 1 September 2020

Happy BOT-day

 Hi there. Well Spring has sprung in Australia, so everyone is looking forward to a lessening of restrictions and hopefully getting to enjoy the sunshine. 


My daughter's boyfriend is a Robotics Engineer and I recently bought a fun set from Visible Image in order to make a special card for him. There's a cute smaller robot as well, which will be great for my Great Nephews birthdays.



I sponged Speckled Egg, Broken China & Faded Jeans Distress Oxide over the white card-stock. Then I sponged Faded Jean DO through a stencil. I stamped the 'coding' with black in sponged Black Soot DO around the edge. I coloured the Robot with Copic Markers and the sentiment with the co-ordinating DO inks.
Stamps: Visible Image Robot Data; Lawn Fawn (speech bubble)
Stencil: Visible Image Short Circuit

I'm sharing at these challenges:-







                                 
  Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       


4 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful and fun card for your daughters boyfriend and what a perfect robot image x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun stamp set. I like the background stencil too - it goes well with the Robot. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. So much detail and meaning, love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fabulous design! Great details. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete