Sunday 20 September 2020

Watercolour Sunday

 Another week in lockdown comes to an end. It was very warm today. I use an upstairs room when I craft and it's starting to get a bit uncomfortable, so I might not be making as many cards I have been. 


Today I made another card for The Flower Challenge. I had several attempts with Prismacolor Pencils, but I wasn''t happy, so I reverted to what I know best. 


I stamped the image with Versafine Clair Ink on Baohong Watercolour Paper and coloured with Daniel Smith Watercolours and Zig Markers.
Stamp: Concord & 9th Hello Lovely
I decided to leave it without a sentiment as I've been asked to make some blank cards. 

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-




                  KRAFTY CHICKS CHALLENGE (CLEAN AND SIMPLE)



        
   Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)    
                                                                


9 comments:

  1. You always use this stamp so beautifully, Jenny! This one looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is frustrating when things don't turn out how you imagined but this card is just beautiful. Love how you have painted it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamp, Jenny, and you did a beautiful job watercoloring it in pink and brown. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the texture of that watercolor paper too. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very pretty Jenny and I agree, sometimes it's best to stick with what we feel comfy with, thank you so much for joining in with our 'Garden' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a stunner Jenny. The colour combination and your watercolouring look amazing x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and beautiful card. Love the colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! STUNNING card Jenny! Love this spray of flowers. Looks amazing in pink and brown. xx

    ReplyDelete