Sunday 6 September 2020

Stencil Sunday

 Another week comes to an end and today we found out the lockdown in Melbourne is to continue.  So I'll just keep on crafting:)



I used a NBUS stencil and Distress Oxide to create the background. The leaves are coloured with Twinkling H20s.
Stencil: Altenew 'Sketched Lines'
Stamp &vDies: Concord & 9th 'Just Because'

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-





My next card was made using another new Altenew stencil.



I coloured flowers with Distress Oxides and the leaves with Zig Markers.  I fussy cut around the stencilled image and mounted with dimensional foam on the embossed background.
Stencil: Altenew ' Sweet Spring'
Stamp: Altenew 'Label Love'
Embossing Folder: We R Memory Makers

I'm sharing my card at the following:-



                                Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            


11 comments:

  1. These stenciled flowers are amazing, Jenny! Love the layered colors! Your fussy cutting is spot on! Great way to use these colors on the first card! I love how they play off the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I have a pen pal who lives in Victoria and she's in the same boat as you!! I told her she needs to start stamping!! It keeps me sane :). Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful Jenny and you just stay in, keep safe and craft x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are wonderful jenny, I am really enjoying my stencils at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best thing to do in lockdown!!! You've certainly produced some lovely cards. That's a great stencil background on your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Jenny - I feel for you with your long lockdown - it's been a real marathon for you. Just as well we have our social lives in a can (the blogging world) We are still on level two here, with masks being promoted really widely now, but out in the small towns its been calm, although we had one of the first cases of the second wave, because of (undiagnosed) visitors from Auckland...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of both stencils Jenny! Love the multicoloured inking of the background on the first and the way you tucked your leaves behind the big sentiment; Love the depth you gave the flowers on the second before fussy cutting.

    You made me laugh with your comment on my dog stealing my blouse. Maybe she's trying to tell me something... Comes to something when your own dog sets herself up as the fashion police!!

    Sorry to hear the lockdown continues in Melbourne :/
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use our colors!! I like both of your cards!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a pro when it comes to coloring with stencils, Jenny! These are both fantastic cards! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well and thank goodness for this hobby! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of the colors with that stencil and die cut leaves, Jenny. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are gorgeous, and I'm really drawn to that first stencil, the colors just really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete