Tuesday 8 September 2020

Nuts for you

This card was inspired by some very cute squirrels I saw a couple of years ago in Glasgow. We don't have squirrels in Australia, so it is a novelty to see them. 

I stamped the squirrel repeatedly, adding shading a darker colours in some areas.  I used Copics for the background. 
Stamps: Carabelle Art Stamps: Squirrel; W& W sentiment; MFT Happy Hedgehogs (acorn)
Dies: MFT Stitched Alphabet, Peekaboo Window: IOS Leaves.

Here are some photos of the Squirrels I saw in Glasgow


I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-





                                   Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       







6 comments:

  1. This squirrel is much cuter than the ones that climb or try to climb on our bird feeders! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at 'Glasgow' Jenny....x.
    What an adorable little scene on your fabulous card x.. Great combination of stamps and die cuts and thank you for sharing the super cute photos of those Glaswegian squirrels x. I didn't know you didn't have them in Australia x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clean and simple design, and I love how you used the stitched frame to showcase that cute little squirrel image! Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! very pretty! Thanks for sharing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - this is so adorable! I love how you contrasted the colourful image with the bold greeting - and those little leaves are the perfect seasonal embellishment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete