Thursday 10 September 2020

Monotone Sketch & At the Movies Sketch

 


I made the stencilled background with Distress Stain Brushed Pewter.  
I chose to keep the card in neutral tones, with 4 die-cuts in black and white. 
Stamp: Penny Black Banner Sentiments
Stencil: Altenew 'Sketched Lines'
Dies: Alexandra Renke florals; MFT Frame

My card was inspired by ...

My following card was inspired by the sketch and theme at AAA Cards...


This was very simple, but I like the clean look. I stamped the movie camera, then masked the base and stamped the stripes and sentiment. 
Stamps: Kaisercraft: (movie camera); HeronArts (sentiment); (Mama Elephant Border)


https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2020/08/cas-game-173-sketch-optional-twist-at.html





                                Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            

5 comments:

  1. Two excellent cards but that first monotone one is really something special xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the distress stain with the stencil on your first stunning monochromatic card, which I love x. Fun film themed card and perfectly CAS Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card for our theme! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops had a senior moment on the previous post! Meant to thank you for joining us at AAA Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome CAS card! I too love the simplicity of it. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete