Wednesday 9 September 2020

Tiger Lillies & Another Chalkboard Card

 I discovered a new challenge called 'Color Hues', so I thought I'd give them my support and play along.


I stamped the flowers on watercolour paper and coloured with 2 different crystal powders - Cosmic Shimmer (Straw Yellow) and Nuvo Shimmer Powder (solar Flare) I always end up wasting powder, because it comes out quickly and a little goes a very long way! I touched up a bit with Zig Markers.
I fussy cut the flowers. The leaves were stamped and coloured with Distress Ink and Zig Markers. 
I added some splatter and sequins to finish.
Stamps: Jane's Doodles 'Lily'; Altenew 'Leaf Clusters' CASual Fridays 'Elegance'

I'm sharing at these challenges:-


Inspired by the colours

Stamp It

My next card is using the Chalkboard Technique again. I used stamps from 2 different Kaisercraft sets to make a collage. 

I'm sharing at the following challenge:-




  Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful first card with the prettiest and shimmery of Lily flowers x. Fabulous chalkboard card, so unique and creative x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 wonderful and very different cards. I always love anything that has flowers on so the first is my favourite. Love how you have coloured it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Jenny, thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, I like both cards, they are beautifully done! The lilies stand out to me. I love the lovely arrangement. The colors from those crystal powders are so pretty! We are glad you joined our challenge at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards, I love that added colour to the chalkbaord card. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Jenny! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lilies look amazing and so very striking! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete