Saturday 26 September 2020

Nancy's Birthday

 Hi there. Today Loll Thompson (Stamping with Loll) is hosting a Linky Party for our lovely friend Nancy (Scandinancy Creates), who is celebrating her 75th Birthday!  I'm on a DT with Nancy and She is so kind, encouraging and creative! Happy Birthday Nancy! I hope you have the most wonderful day!


I have already sent Nancy a card, but I can't remember which one, so I've made a new one to share:)



I used lots of Cosmic Shimmer Powder to great the background. The die is from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment from Penny Black.

You can see the rest of the cards created for Nancy and join in the party here.


                              Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love your background, and the white die cut is stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet that shine is amazing in real life. I am glad I am not the only one that forgets which card I sent to who! That background looks fabulous behind the white die cut flower xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful background for that lovely die cut Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgoeus sparkly background for your pretty sunflower die, Jenny! Thanks for joining Nancy's Birthday Party! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Jenny! Love that shimmery background and how perfectly the colors work with this awesome die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those powders are so pretty Jenny. Your card is stunning and happy and what a beautiful card for Nancy x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, this is spectacular in every way! I love the white sunflower die over the shimmery and glorious green, yellow, and gold background! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous Jenny... lots of wonderful shimmer on that fab background to your die cut sunflower... hugs and stay safe Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is soooo sparkly and gorgeous, my friend. I have not received your other card yet, but we all know how slow snail mail is these days. We just returned from our 19 day trailer camping/hiking trip in the high desert and mts of Nevada. Easy to isolate and stay safe in our trailer or on the trails. Now home with lots of catching up to do, but always nice to be home. I am catching up on commenting and getting more DT cards made too.
    I will let you know when your card arrives. I had 5 more birthday cards in our held mail, so there is still hope. In the meantime, thank you so much for sharing your thoughtful beauty. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete