Saturday 26 September 2020

Seize the Birthday 200th Challenge

 Wow what a fabulous milestone! Seize the Birthday are celebrating their 200th Challenge. I've just recently started playing in the challenge regularly and I'm really loving it! 


The brief is to create a card inspired by the challenge graphic. I was inspired by the watercolour background and colours.

This is a shaker card, as you'll see below, but the colours show up better when I stand the card up. 

I created the watercolour with various shades of Cosmic & Nuvo Shimmer Powders.
The bunny was coloured with Copics. 
Stamps:Penny Black Lovable; Newton's Nook Cocktail Party
Dies: Penny Black Heart Balloons; SSS sentiment




You should pop along to their blog and join in the party. There's a Blog Hop and prizes to be won.

I'm also sharing at the following challenges:-






                                    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, you have captured the seize the birthday colours brilliantly and what a clever little shaker card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. Love the cute bunny and your watercolor background is a perfect take on our graphic logo. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday for out milestone celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! This is sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny I can truly see the inspiration in this adorable shaker card. You even carried it over to the sentiment as well! So glad you played along with our 200th Challenge at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable. The bunny looks like she is sitting in a ledge created by the heart. I love how you watercolored the background of the shaker and put clear sequins in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty water colouring and what a super cute shaker card Jenny x. I love the colourful sneitment too x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Love your gorgeous coloured background. So pretty with the heart shaped aperature and shaker element. Your little bear is so sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you've done a great job if combining challenges here - I recognised Seize the Bday as well as ours - I love the fresh and pretty colours with the cute bear. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so sweet! Love your card as well as the cute bunny. Thanks so much for sharing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card, and it's a shaker too! Great take on our challenge logo. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete